The Grafton Facebook Competition T&Cs 2019
These terms and conditions apply to the voucher giveaway posted on The Grafton’s official Facebook account.
This “giveaway” is a Prize Draw which offers entrants the chance to win a voucher specified by The Grafton. No purchase necessary. UK residents only.
- Conditions of entry – to participate in this promotion you must satisfy the following:
1.1. You must be aged 18 or over
1.2. You must be resident in United Kingdom
1.3. Only one entry per person; bulk entries made by third parties are not permitted;
1.4. You are not permitted to enter if you are our employee or their direct family member or agent, or if you are otherwise associated with the Prize Draw;
1.5. You must agree to and comply with these terms and conditions; if you do not agree and/or comply you will not be eligible to participate and will be disqualified.
- How to enter – to enter this Prize Draw you will need to:
2.1. Follow The Grafton Facebook Account;
2.2. find the giveaway post on The Grafton’s Facebook Account
2.3. like the Post; and
2.4. follow the instructions within the post.
- Entry period – you can enter the Prize Draw up until 12:00 midday (BST) on 25/03/19. Entries will not be accepted after the Closing Date.
- Winner Selection – all eligible entrants’ Facebook entries will be placed in a draw and one winner will be selected at random after the Closing Date. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the Prize Draw will be entered.
- Prize – there will be one winner and the prize for the winner will be as follows:
5.1. Voucher prize details: For T&Cs please refer to the supplier website. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise agreed in writing by us and the Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, cash alternative or any other form of compensation. The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with one of the same or greater value.
- Winner notification – we will reply to the winning comment on the post and the winner will be contacted by Facebook on 25/03/19. The winner may be asked to confirm their full name, age, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim the Prize and provide proof of identity where necessary. We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Prize Draw if you are unable to provide such details. The Prize must be claimed within four weeks of the date of our notification to you. If the Prize is unclaimed after this time we reserve the right to offer the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with these terms. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the Prize or any part of the Prize, we reserve the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and we will be able to retain or dispose of the Prize (or part of the Prize) at our own discretion.
- Disqualification – We reserve the right to refuse to award the Prize or disqualify an entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in this promotion or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these terms and conditions will be disqualified and not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Changes to the promotion – We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our reasonable control which affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Facebook – this Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw you agree to release Facebook of any liability caused in respect of this Prize Draw.
- Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you or any third party arising from your entry into the promotion or arising from your acceptance and use of the Prize.
- Law: These terms are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Promotion administrator – this Prize Draw is administered by The Grafton, Management Suite Grafton Centre, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 1PS.