When you join us as a Supervisor at The Entertainer, you will be a role model for our Sales Assistants and will support the management team in a busy store with key holder responsibilities. You will support your management team in the daily running of the store, and on occasion, show your managers what you’re all about when running the store independently to cover days off and holidays.
Every day is different, and we’ll be honest, you will be on your feet for most of the time! Whether that be receiving deliveries, merchandising the latest best sellers, providing excellent customer service or using your newly found toy expertise to recommend the perfect product – this job is demanding!
You will have the opportunity to make a real difference with your colleagues too, playing an important role in coaching and motivating the team to help them achieve the best they can in both their personal development and helping the store deliver exceptional store standards and customer service.
With those demands, come rewards, and this is the ideal position for anyone who is looking for the next step in their career. You will learn all about the way we work and with a comprehensive online training package and support, your Entertainer career in management can take you anywhere you want it to!
As a Supervisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing the store, running the store successfully in the absence of the Store management
- Creating eye catching displays using our merchandising principles
- Engaging and motivating your colleagues in their development
- Organising and supervising of daily tasks
- Involvement in till and safe procedures to minimise loss
- Demonstrating an exceptional customer service experience, inspiring your team to do the same
- Maintaining stock areas, controlling faulty goods and handling deliveries
- Our ideal Supervisor will:
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and a commitment to help us resource the store effectively
- Be enthusiastic about their retail career having had experience in a Sales Assistant role with extra responsibility or similar
- Be tech savvy, showing confidence in using computers and tablets to complete tasks and increase productivity
- Communicate well with others and understand how to get the best out of their team
- Have the ability to identify sales opportunities and implement new ideas, showcasing your creative and commercial flair
- Be dedicated to the role and able to work under pressure, being focused on our Mission and Values
As an employee at The Entertainer your amazing benefits will include:
- Profit Related Bonus Scheme
- 20% Toy Discount
- 30 days Holiday plus Birthday Leave
- High Street & Leisure Discounts
- Life Cover
- Payroll Giving
- Cycle to Work scheme
We trade Monday to Saturday with no Sunday opening, so that day is for you and your family. You will need to work 5 days out of 6 including Saturdays and you need to be flexible to work extra hours and shifts especially at Christmas when we extend our trading day and operate extra out of hour’s shifts.
£9.11 per hour plus profit related bonus
How to apply/Closing Date
Apply directly via https://bit.ly/3IVuMnu