|Job Role||Full-time Chef vacancy at Gails!
We are all about handmade, home-made, deliciously fresh food, bread & cakes! Gails is looking for a Chef to support our much-loved bakery operations.
In this role you will contribute to driving our best-in-class service, in a business with craft and high-quality food at its centre, with happy teams and friendly service.
You’ll take pride in making our quality products and providing our customers with our world class food every day, delivering exceptional service to every customer.
As a Chef with GAIL’s you will:
• Prepare breakfast / brunch dishes from our menu to order
• Prove and bake items for our beautiful displays
• Prepare our delicious sandwiches / baguettes for our displays
• You’ll know all about our products inside and out, proactively learning about new recipes and be confident with your overall knowledge
• You’ll ensure that all baking reflects the high quality and craft that make our products world class, following our recipe guidelines and recognising and reporting any issues
• You’ll monitor food flow and maintain food safety standards in our bakeries
• You’ll show care for our products through handling and displaying them correctly, sharing a beautifully presented product with each customer
• Be an ambassador for our brand
• Live the culture of everything we do, we do as a team
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety in the environment
• Contribute to and maintain a culture of high-performance
|Skills/Experience Required||Previous experience working in the kitchen.|
|Salary/Benefits||Rate ph £8.75 – £9.50 plus great benefits:
• Free food and drinks on shift
• Access to retail discounts with Perkbox on hundreds of popular retailers
• Guaranteed hours – full-time contracts are minimum 35 hours per week
• Development opportunities including apprenticeships
• 40% discount when not working
• Work / life balance – our menu finishes at 3pm – no late evening work! Our bakeries open early so typically Chefs will start early too – it will vary between bakeries but typically around 5:30am – 6:30am
|How to apply/Closing Date||Please follow the below link and apply