After helping many young people gain a practical introduction to optical retailing via our
Level 2 apprenticeship, we’re now launching an Advanced 13-month programme at 15 locations around the UK.
From this October, you’ll have the chance to gain a valuable and widely-recognised qualification equivalent to two A-level passes. You’ll also gain a valuable insight into our business and a rewarding job that really is unlike any other in the retail sector.
You’ll be supported at every stage of our structured, comprehensive programme by your personal mentor, our inhouse training experts and, of course, your colleagues in store. So, with the very best training, it won’t be long before you’re able to deliver the expert, individual service our customers have come to expect.
The end of the programme will mark the beginning of your career and from there on, there’ll be lots of options open to you as you develop both your skills and career.
You can look forward to:
- Excellent career opportunities.
- All the support you need to succeed.
- Training to bring out the best in you.
- Competitive salary, above the apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
- A range of benefits, including annual free eyewear and discounts for family and friends.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus time back for any public holidays worked.
To join us, you must be:
- At least 16 years of age.
- Not in full or part-time education.
- A confident communicator with lots of enthusiasm.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Able to work well as part of a busy team.
You will also need GSCEs in English and Maths at grades A* to C (9 – 4 on the new grading system). Alternatively, you could have Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English.
If you love to learn, and you share our big commitment to customer service, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You can apply online today at www.visionexpresscareers.com